my older build. upgrades

vhv

Honorable
Mar 11, 2014
hi guys. ive got my old pc, my brother uses it now. its advent dt2410. i recently upgraded it with a new gtx 750ti, thanks to your recommendations here and its doing really really good. i was thinking what would be a next component to change. Its got i5 3330, 8gb ram 1333, 450W psu some crappy brand, and MSI H61M-P31/W8 mobo which is around 30pounds-40dollars motherboard.

the pc is doing well after upgrading gpu but what would be the next upgrade to get even better performance?

Blaise170

Honorable
An i5 with 8GB of RAM is just fine. It's a pretty decent motherboard too. I'd replace the PSU for sure, though you won't see much of a "performance" increase with it. You will probably find that a new PSU will be quieter and produce less heat. Depending on the no-name you have now it may provide more stable current as well.

vhv

Honorable
Mar 11, 2014
thanks, im thinking about changing a psu and gpu some time next year so it should be ok until then. do you think tht mobo can support any graphic card?

Blaise170

Honorable
That motherboard should be okay. It has one x16 slot so Crossfire would not be an option, but you'll only be limited by CPU/PSU. That i5 should be good for all but the best cards and if you upgrade to a new PSU you shouldn't have a problem.