BenQ XL2420TE vs. Asus VS247HP Dimensions

Stamos6669

Honorable
Sep 17, 2013
Hey everyone,

I am thinking of going for a BenQ but I really like the dimensions height and length wise for the Asus VS247. However I've went through two of these Asus monitors and each kept developing dead pixels at an astonishing rate. I hear BenQ is really good and this monitor in particular is great. I know the 2420TE is 24 inches and the Asus is 23.6 but I wanted to make sure the height AND the length were either the same or better and I need finding various dimensions.

ORRR I'm certainly willing to go for an IPS Monitor with the same dimensions (or better) as the Asus VS247HP as well, so long as the response time is good! I know for IPS I'll be sacrificing a little but if you know anything, please let me know!! Maybe the Eizo Foris FS2333?

Can anyone help me out here?

Solution
the monitors you have specified are different in specs in huge way. Asus VS247H-P is simple 60-75 Hz TN-panel monitor without any 3D emitter installed in it. Looking at BenQ XL2420TE is 120 Hz TN-Panel monitor which also has built in 3D Emitter in it. It do depend upon you for what refresh rate you want to go with. Both are excellent monitor in their own price range.

brarboy

Honorable
the monitors you have specified are different in specs in huge way. Asus VS247H-P is simple 60-75 Hz TN-panel monitor without any 3D emitter installed in it. Looking at BenQ XL2420TE is 120 Hz TN-Panel monitor which also has built in 3D Emitter in it. It do depend upon you for what refresh rate you want to go with. Both are excellent monitor in their own price range.

Solution