WTS Never been opened Corsair H100i *Price Drop*

theshnaz

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013
Selling this H100i Never been opened still has the plastic wrap on it. Selling for( *Price Drop*) $80 shipped in lower 48. others pay for own shipping.

20140408_043912.jpg

Solution
idk....I'm selling my own lightly used h100i as well... I remember reading a few days ago in some other ad that if stuff doesn't sell here, to try to sell it on the overclockers.org website

not even craigslist wants it here, just OLD junky computers and overpriced mid range stuff

theshnaz

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013

This is brand new with the plastic still around it, unused, untouched. and is still the cheapest option out there from what you have shown me.

theshnaz

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013

Ive personally never needed proof of purchase for anything with Corsair. In fact this is specifically a replacement direct from corsair where i did not need to prove my purchase. So this information is knew to me. Ive also done the same with all of my peripherals. But thank you for pointing out the rebate. I will change the price for that. Dang rebates cramping my style! ha!

WhiteSnake91

Distinguished
idk....I'm selling my own lightly used h100i as well... I remember reading a few days ago in some other ad that if stuff doesn't sell here, to try to sell it on the overclockers.org website

not even craigslist wants it here, just OLD junky computers and overpriced mid range stuff

Solution

theshnaz

Honorable
Jun 1, 2013

thanks for the advice