Feedback For My Gaming Rig

Kayinmoon

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013
Hey guys/girls it's me again. Thanks so much for your feedback on my questions I have had over the months and now I would like to have your opinions on this subject.

My gaming rig is in my opinion pretty rock solid, but I am open to advice (any) on what I can do to make my rig better.

What I mean is: a new GPU, Cooling Tips, Cable Management Pointers, or anything else like that.

My rig consists of:

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3aXK7

And again ANY feedback is EXTREMELY appreciated and you will not hurt my feelings.

Solution
i would go with intel at this price range, will give you more performance. also, instead of sli 660, go with a single 780 or 780ti if you can afford it. and, the case comes with fans which is plenty, all those extra fans just make it louder. also, the psu is a little overkill, and so is win 7 ultimate. the only difference between ultimate and pro is ultimate has bit locker and more languages.
i would go with intel at this price range, will give you more performance. also, instead of sli 660, go with a single 780 or 780ti if you can afford it. and, the case comes with fans which is plenty, all those extra fans just make it louder. also, the psu is a little overkill, and so is win 7 ultimate. the only difference between ultimate and pro is ultimate has bit locker and more languages.

Solution

Kayinmoon

Honorable
Dec 3, 2013

1. I will go intel when i can afford it. (which cpu and socket type would you reccomend)

2. I thought the 780 was about the same performance wise and its like 700 bucks for a good one.

3. The fans are actually not bad i replaced the stock ones with them and they are very silent. (plus better airflow)

4. Lol yeah I know the psu is overkill but I like to have wiggle room for improvements (water loop etc if I wanted to)

5. I wont go into details but the o.s. didnt cost.

But thank you very much for your feedback do you have any other tips?