Wtb GTX 560

Solution
You can't run the TI with the normal 560. But it is almost no difference though. But sure, buy another GPU to run SLI! That will give you better performance. But when you get another GPU in your pc, make sure to have a powerful PSU. The 600 to 750W would be great!

Norwegian

Reputable
Feb 19, 2014
You can't run the TI with the normal 560. But it is almost no difference though. But sure, buy another GPU to run SLI! That will give you better performance. But when you get another GPU in your pc, make sure to have a powerful PSU. The 600 to 750W would be great!

Solution

theKraken

Reputable
Apr 9, 2014
Yeah i have a 700W in there right now, the biggest problem I've found is my processor. Maxed out all 4 cores playing ESO the other day, and after 4 hours my temps were 81c. So i cant really over clock so I might have to just go with a new build =/

AgentTran

Honorable
Jan 21, 2014
Honestly it would be a much better idea to go with a stronger single GPU, and in the case of your processor not doing very well then you should just salvage any of your decent parts from your current PC, (HDD, RAM, etc.) and build a new one.