Is this pre-built gaming pc good? (From Wal-Mart website)

Captainkirk991

Reputable
Apr 7, 2014
Please don't tell me to build my own or to stop wasting my time. I just want a pre-built. So will I be able to play Fallout 3 on MAX settings on 1600x900 and Skyrim?

SPECS:

Case:

iBUYPOWER NZXT Source 210 USB 3.0 Gaming Chassis, Red

Motherboard & Processor:

AMD FX-6300 CPU

Memory:

iBUYPOWER 4GB DDR3 Memory

Hard Drive:

500GB 7200RPM Hard Disk Drive

Graphics Card:

AMD Radeon HD 7770 1GB GDDR5 PCI Express 3.0 Graphics Card

Solution
even though you say to us that you dont want to build your own and not to say anything bad about your choices it still must be stated:

*the cheapest i saw on the walmart site was $465 base price for a build your own. you might want to list what the price was on the model you specced out. for about $500-600 its highly worthwhile to do it yourself as you can get some rather good parts for the money and its a well known fact that brands such as ibuypower, cyberpc and the rest use inferior parts wherever possible.

*ibuypower and other such prebuilt providers often cheap out wherever possible yet charge you full price. also any upgrade options they offer you are so overpriced (sometimes 2x the actual cost of the part) that its pretty silly...
even though you say to us that you dont want to build your own and not to say anything bad about your choices it still must be stated:

*the cheapest i saw on the walmart site was $465 base price for a build your own. you might want to list what the price was on the model you specced out. for about $500-600 its highly worthwhile to do it yourself as you can get some rather good parts for the money and its a well known fact that brands such as ibuypower, cyberpc and the rest use inferior parts wherever possible.

*ibuypower and other such prebuilt providers often cheap out wherever possible yet charge you full price. also any upgrade options they offer you are so overpriced (sometimes 2x the actual cost of the part) that its pretty silly to upgrade their models. customer support can also be lacking.

-------

as far as if the hardware will do what you want it to do?

a fx6300 and hd7770 shouldnt have trouble with fallout3 or skyrim at 1600x900 although if you use the 3rd party texture pack you can download for skyrim performance may suffer a bit.

i'd get more than 4gb of ram though. go with two 4gb sticks and you will be fine.

Solution