iRST vs. Samsung RAPIDmode vs. RAMDrive

I can not use Samsung's RAPIDmode, due to my system configuration:

I have iRST running, to accelerate my D:\Data & Media drive. To use iRST, my SATA ports MUST be set to RAID in BIOS.

Since my SATA is set to RAID, Samsung Magician doesn't correctly see my OS SSD (Samsung 840 Pro 256GB), and WON'T let me enable RAPIDmode. It want my ports set to ACHI, not RAID.

When I set the SATA ports to ACHI, Windows 8.1 Pro won't boot. Tried several settings in BIOS, but since I changed the settings since the OS install, and with the new Windows EUFI fast start settings, I just couldn't get it to boot. Once I put all the settings back, Windows booted.

So....iRST is more favorable to RAPIDmode: My SSD is plenty fast, and accelerating my Data & Media HDD is more important!

Samsung need to fix the drive recognition problem in Magician 4.3, to see SSD drive NOT in a RAID array, regardless if SATA is set to RAID. After all, ACHI is a version of RAID!

Anyway, since RAPIDmode is just a fancy version of RAMdrive, does anyone have a recommendation for what RAMDrive software for Windows 8.1? Any post-Windows boot programs, since Windows doesn't use batch files upon boot up anymore (i.e. config.sys and autoexec.bat)?

I have 32GB of DDR3-2133, so why not use it!

Well, I don't know what happened, but I got RAPIDmode to work. Currently it is using 2+GB of RAM.

I think why is: I hadn't re-set up iRST, but ran Samsung Magician, and WAS able to set up RAPIDmode.

Then afterwards, I set up iRST to cache my Data & Media HDD.

Then ran Magician again, and it had problems seeing my OS drive, but RAPIDmode is working.