Notifications Drop Down Menu

Does anyone else find an issue with the in-forum Notifications drop down menu closing before you can check a previously replied to thread, annoying?

What if the PM indicator was moved right above the Notification button or at the very least, made the active part of it a little smaller. Some days I seem to be able to navigate this rather easy and some days it just seems like there is no way I can click a previously replied to thread, without the drop down closing on me before I can get there.

Am I just doing it wrong? I've only been a member since 2008. You would think I would have learned an easier way.

Solution

Hi there

Could you attach a screeshot, I can not reproduce the issue, and it's not that clear for me.
So you're having an issue with the notifications/MPs in the header right side ?
When mousing over the Notifications then moving the mouse down to view your content, then the MPs comes over?
What is your sreen size ?

Thanks for your answers and a screenshot will help a lot.

sou_38130

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012

Hi there

Could you attach a screeshot, I can not reproduce the issue, and it's not that clear for me.
So you're having an issue with the notifications/MPs in the header right side ?
When mousing over the Notifications then moving the mouse down to view your content, then the MPs comes over?
What is your sreen size ?

Thanks for your answers and a screenshot will help a lot.

Solution

I am having difficulties reproducing the effect in this thread, also. You have it correct though. In the top right header where it says Notifications, I will hover over it to make the drop-down threads appear and as I try to move the cursor down to a thread, it feels like I've scrolled off the generated border(even though I have not) and so the drop-down closes before I can click a thread. I can not reproduce it in this particular thread but I will try to find one that I can.

Maybe it isn't some days it works better than others, maybe it is more like some threads are more susceptible to the effect than others?