Display Cutting Out

Headshot92

Reputable
Apr 11, 2014
Hi there, so I was browsing the web when all my monitors (3) just lost signal. I had to do a manual reboot and upon doing so, my MB is giving 1 beep followed by 3 short beeps. Also when I normally press the power button my GPUs fan is at 100% for a couple of seconds but does not do that now(the fan still spins).

I have tried reseating the card but to no avail, however I tried turning it on an hour ago and everything was working fine but It has done that same thing 30min after start-up. Please help!

Headshot92

Reputable
Apr 11, 2014
My PSU is an NZXT 1000w. I have swapped the power cables around and I still have the same problem. The PC still boots into windows, just no VGA detected.

GPU is MSI HD 6990

goku1234567890

Distinguished
Ok try removing all the ram sticks and insert one ram at a time and try to run see if it gives beep, and remember to remove all the other components just basic components. Like remove the dvd rom, hard disk, rams, sound cards and other things. And if you have extra coolers installed try to remove them too just keep the default cooler and try to run. See at which component you are getting a beep.