Best CPU for my situation

Shinobi1337

Reputable
Apr 13, 2014
I have seen many threads about good, bad, cost effect, and cheap CPU's however, I would like to know what the best CPU is for myself without concern of cost. With that being said here is what im looking for-

I would like a CPU that can handle large amounts of CPU usage running multiple applications. This can range from Watching netflix, streaming live video, listening to music all at the same time. It needs to also be able to handle running things like photoshop, dreamweaver, and other IT applications all at once. I run three monitors in order to have everything operating at the same time. I am not concerned with the CPU cost, but would like both Intel and AMD CPU ideas. Lastly, I would like to know why said CPU is the best option instead of just the name if possible.

Thank you in advanced for any feedback I recieve from this community!

Edit--------------
I am sorry I forgot to mention my own findings. It appears to me that best choices as of right now is i7-4930k, i7 3820, or AMD FX 8350. Please feel free to give some feedback on these possible choices.

paitjsu sadff

Honorable
Jan 29, 2014
if you want to run many applications at the same time and suffer no slow down like you described and cost is no problem then i would recommand a core i7 with 4 or 6 cores and hyperthreading, if you care about cost then you can go for an FX-8350 those cpu's can handle 8 heavy thread at once and will not slow down no matter the load that you put on them...it's all about cost really, intel CPU's also consume a little less power (about 8 or 9$ a year in the US) they also have about 25% better performance per core clock for clock over AMD cpu's...

Nuclear101

Honorable
@paitjsu sadff, there is no reason for him to get an i7 with 6 cores. The i7-4470k is all he needs for Adobe programs. What you want instead is a high-performance graphics card. I recommend a GTX 770/780 from EVGA for triple monitors. What I recommend:

i7-4770k
Noctua NH-D14
Asus Sabertooth Z87
EVGA GTX 770/780 w/ ACX Cooler
Samsung 840 EVO 256 GB
WD Caviar Black 2 TB (You can also buy a second one and put them into RAID 1 if you are paranoid about data loss)
Corsair 750D
Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2133MHz CAS 9 2x8Gb
Corsair AX 760i Power Supply