What's in Microsoft's April Xbox One Update?

Status
Not open for further replies.

josejones

Distinguished
Oct 27, 2010
Will this new update also update anything on the older XBox 360? Or, will Microsoft just hang everybody out to dry?

I look forward the next hardware upgrade for the XBox One since it fell way short of what most XBox fans wanted.

alextheblue

Distinguished
All positive improvements. I don't own one but the updates are nice and will certainly be appreciated if/when I get one down the road. Probably will pick one up after streaming backwards compatibility is made available, and maybe a price drop. Keep it coming!

DrBackwater

Honorable
Jun 10, 2013
All xbox gamers that wanted features from xbox 360 is: friends updates? really.

Why not a complete system overhaul and learn from what makes the 360 better than your xbox one.

Dear gamers what do you want for xbox one this april

1 A built in pvr.
2 Longer recordings.
3 Pretty much everything xbox 360 has. (apps, hell the entire thing)
4 Instantly message more then 48 people that xbox 360 does 127.
5 No kinnect imposed on consumer, hell atleast optimise your os for either consumer like Nintendo does (lol) gamer or family orientated.
6 Tired of kinnect icon on top right hand corner when disconnected indefinitely.
7 Dlna streaming support app must be now. I want to stream my shit, not flush it.
8 Maybe major nelson to retire, and the entire database of Microsoft staff period.
-----------
The build quality of xbox one sucks, its cases cheap as hell with touch of black gloss.

A room full of ignorant people is a room full of ignorant people, so ask your self: are you in a room full of ignorant people?

SteelCity1981

Distinguished
Sep 16, 2010
how about being able to communicate and send messages to your friends on xbox one from the xbox 360 and vise versa. I mean I still have lots of friends on the 360 I would like to be able to communicate with tme without having to change consoles to do so.

classzero

Distinguished
Aug 25, 2011
The only reason I have an Xbox one was to play Forza 5 and it doesn't look all that much better than 4. I did get TitanFall but I am back to play COD Ghosts on PS4. Anyone want to buy my Xbox One I'll throw in a copy of Forza 5. Almost new, hardly used.

antilycus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2006
wayyyy too little wayyy too late. More proof that Microsoft is SOOO out of touch with it's user base and user demands (cough windows 8.x, windows server 2012+, Exchange 2013, F#, etc) that it's going to be difficult to convince consumers to every trust MS again. I loved 360, but XBONE is a laughing stock. Bad performance, HORRIBLE UI, the stupid kinect, bugs, flaws, etc...you just have to scratch your head and wonder who is really in charge over there.

Status
Not open for further replies.