Full Brand New X79 Build All New Components as the build has been canceled..

gbakmars

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have had to completely give up two brand New builds. I can't even begin to get everything in the Toms Hardware photo, so I will just list a possible combination that someone might love to buy at an awesome price.

1 Intel 4930K CPU
1 Asus X79 New Revision Deluxe Mother Board
1 EVGA 93G-P4-2781-KR w/ Backplate
1 Areca ARC 1882i PCIe 3.0 X 8 Raid Controller Card
4 Seagate 600GB Cheetah 15k.7 SAS/6GB/sec ST3600057SS

All of these together for, (drum roll please) for $2150. For the math student left behind that would be a $569 CPU + a $339 Motherboard + a $529 Graphics Card + a $659 Amazing Areca which solves the biggest pitfall to the X79 (not enough native Sata iii ports) + 4 X $299 15K 600GB highest rated Raid hard drives 4 of these Cheetah's in a Raid 0 with the Areca will provide (get ready for this: over 2000 mb/sec read and write!

The total value here is $3,298.93 Every Item is New. Never used. With transferable Factory Warranties. No gimmicks on the Cheetahs which you can find all over the bay! I have all the other components to go with this build and there is no way anyone who needed a build like this would pass up this price except for the all important trust factor. I am willing to talk on the phone, give access to my facebook and my daughters. I will explain why I am doing this and I will provide references, even from the Wall Street Journal.

Now I have to figure how to upload my photos. Help please? I don't see an upload button?
IMG_0367.jpg
http://

Solution
Possible scamming. Tried contacting and received quick replies until I said I wouldn't buy an entire build setup. Then received no replies when all I wanted was a case & cooler. Be very cautious! Also mentioned that the parts were being sold/held onto by another individual.

gbakmars

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
When I say I have a full build that means I can also post the AX 1200 Gold, H100i, Xonar Essence STX, PWM Fans, Fan Controller, SSD's, 1TB Blacks, Vraptors, 700/800D case, BluRay DVD Burner Combo, OS, 7 and 8, Software, cables, and everything you could think of. I so want to find a match where my ability to keep the cost down helps someone with a need and cost has been the obstacle. Blessings to all. I hope I am able to help someone. My wife and I are moving back to our work in Nepal after several years of uncertainty due to an almost fatal car accident; she was hit right at her drivers door by a drunk driver going 65 mph. We decided to make our ongoing contribution to the work we started there in 1986, buy writing, producing media, and anything else to bring the needs of the world's poorest nation to our doorstep. The average wage in Nepal is less than $200 a year for a family of 8! We are excited about being back, although I would have loved to work with this build and the other one I will put up later when I have time. Thanks and for those who pray I would be very grateful to have the support.

gbakmars

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
IMG_0370.jpg
I forgot an important item: NEW CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 2133 C9 1.5 VOLTS QUAD 4 X 4gb KIT THE 1.5VOLTS IS CRITICAL TO PRICING.-- Newegg Price per Kit $369 I will sell this for $250 alone or $200 with the combination above: And now for the photo please!

gbakmars

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Thanks for the encouraging word Ubrales. Yes I am willing to sell anything part by part. The advantage to buying a combo is I can go lower, but for sure any of the items I post can be sold individually. Thanks for asking thorin08

gbakmars

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I have sold the Cheetahs, one of the memory kits. I need to get up some more photos tomorrow. I have been called Newegg-Detroit branch!! This branch is liquidating!!

jgonzo

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
Possible scamming. Tried contacting and received quick replies until I said I wouldn't buy an entire build setup. Then received no replies when all I wanted was a case & cooler. Be very cautious! Also mentioned that the parts were being sold/held onto by another individual.

Solution

gbakmars

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Tell me; how would you like me to reply. Will it really have any value other than for the one who has chosen to make accusations about me. It saddens me that someone that doesn't know me is willing to risk damaging another person's reputation because of his/her impatience that the answers did come fast enough. What is it that this forum community needs to be protected from? I would encourage you to remove your accusations, for they are not in your own best interest. I will not reply again nor will I share the specifics of what I shared with you that you have neglected to post here. I am sorry that you have come to the conclusions which you will have to live with; as for me I will be ok. Sincerely GB

jgonzo

Honorable
Oct 5, 2012
I guess it's hard to believe that when you are talking prices you respond within 24 hours. Then when I say all I want is a case for around $100 you don't reply for 8 days? My apologies. This is very suspicious in my book. Seems to me like you were happy with fast replies when the price is around $1,000, but go cold without a reply when I don't seem interested. I don't know what kind of game your playing here, but I have dealt with scammers before and they share this characteristic. I am just trying to help any other potential buyers here so that nobody gets taken advantage of. I said POSSIBLY scamming, not that you are. I made it short and mentioned just to be cautious. Now did I say that you are scamming and to avoid, no! So settle in and read my post with a clear head. I will not go and post my email correspondence with you, because it was simply that between us. Again, I simply was saying that your behavior between our correspondence was questionable, making me believe you are trying to scam here. Also, you should be clear to mention in your post on this site that you are not the one holding onto these items, but rather somebody else you know. As mentioned in our email correspondence. I would rather say something than nothing if you are trying to scam here.

SEEMS TO ME THAT YOU ARE TRYING TO PROTECT YOUR IMAGE PRETTY HARD HERE. YOU REPLIED VERY QUICKLY TO THIS POST, BUT HAVE YET TO REPLY TO MY EMAIL. THIS IS ALSO VERY SUSPICIOUS! BUYERS BEWARE! (SORRY FOR CAPS NEEDED TO BRING ATTENTION TO THIS SPECIFICALLY)

gbakmars

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
I still have items left and can post photos if there is an interest. I kind of lost my enthusiasm after having my integrity publicly questioned without first asking me if I was alright, or if there were anything wrong or something going on in my life that I had been unable to answer. If you wanted to find out what kind of person I am, you could google gbakmars and begin to see that I have provided a great deal of assistance for those in need.

I was trying to sell in bundles as that would allow me to give the best prices. I was asked for reduced pricing by a potential buyer and I spent 2 hours reworking and cutting prices and creating options. After all of that work, I was asked how much for a Corsair Cooler? Right after that we had an emergency family medical incident and I was unavailable for most of a 5 day period. I hope that the reference to me being a potential scammer has not destroyed my chances of selling here. I never got another email or request after the "Scammer" post.

I still have the EVGA GTX 580 which is the 81 series and the Titan Cooling system. It comes with a backplate and has never been used. It sells new for $519 (one of the few that keeps its price and doesn't on sale. It comes with a $20+ backplate. I will take a price as low as $450.

I have a Corsair 700D case with both side panes (a clear and solid). I am including with this sale two new BluRay/DVD burners by LG, and a H100i. I have a number of other items that are great buys but will refrain from posting too much at this point.

The last item I will mention is the Areca Raid Controller Card; ARC 1882ix-12 4GB RAM, Cables, one extra Ram stick in the event you need to trouble shoot down the road. This was purchased directly from Tekram, is an "never been used product" and has 1 1/2 years of full warranty, so you are fully protected. It is selling for $1000 on Newegg and Tekram and I will sell if for $350 off that price

I have posted pictures of all of this along with all the other requirements.

Please, If you are interested by all means let me know. I only ask that you don't ask me to drop prices and provide you with cuts in cost and then tell me that you can't afford any of what you asked for.

These are high end parts and the proceeds don't even go into my pocket; they go into the work we are doing in Nepal.

Thanks