FOR SALE - HP HPE-590T Desktop - PRICE DROP, NEED TO SELL

michael3385

Reputable
Apr 13, 2014
HP HPE-590T Desktop PC w/ Windows 8 Professional, Intel Quad Core i7 CPU 3.46 GHz, 18 GB RAM, 6 TB HDD (2 x 3 TB), Radeon 6850 GC, Blu-Ray Player/DVD-DL RW and Lightscribe Burner and 15-in-1 Card Reader. It is in great condition, I've had it for about a year but it is rarely used. I bought it initially to play games on.

I will ship with tracking to anywhere in the United States. Will accept Skrill (Moneybookers), Check, Money Order, Cash for Local Pickup (Augusta, GA).

Price - $500.00

hpe-590t.jpg

Solution
the listing needs to have a photo of the item with your screename, tomshardware and the date written on it. multiple photos are best.

you also need to list how you want to accept payment, shipping info (or local pickup only and if so what area).

i would also suggest listing how old the system is, the current condition and other important information.

to add an image... use the img tags

[ i m g ] this is where your url goes to the photo [ / i m g ]

without the spaces. or if you use the full edit (not quickedit) you can use the icon to simplify this.

edit: you cant host it here... but you can use www.tinypic.com which is entirely free
the listing needs to have a photo of the item with your screename, tomshardware and the date written on it. multiple photos are best.

you also need to list how you want to accept payment, shipping info (or local pickup only and if so what area).

i would also suggest listing how old the system is, the current condition and other important information.

to add an image... use the img tags

[ i m g ] this is where your url goes to the photo [ / i m g ]

without the spaces. or if you use the full edit (not quickedit) you can use the icon to simplify this.

edit: you cant host it here... but you can use www.tinypic.com which is entirely free

Solution