Closed

(WTB) Geforce GTX 590

In good condition, better with box and cables.
12 answers Last reply
More about wtb geforce gtx 590
  1. Just curious but why would you want a gtx 590? Its power hungry and only has 1.5gb of vram... you could get a gtx 770 and be better off.
  2. Yes, there are much better options for gaming. But gtx590 has a relatively higher FP64 capbility for scientific computing, better than 780Ti. And I can not afford a Titan even used.
    R280x is also great but I would like to try cuda instead of opencl.
  3. jimmycloud said:
    Yes, there are much better options for gaming. But gtx590 has a relatively higher FP64 capbility for scientific computing, better than 780Ti. And I can not afford a Titan even used.
    R280x is also great but I would like to try cuda instead of opencl.

Ah I see, well gl finding one! Wish I could help you out more lol.
  4. Hello would you be interested in a GTX 680? let me know im trying to sell mine it is in great condition. I cane send you all the info you need on it if your interested. Price can be talked down.

GTX 680 EVGA 4GB FTW+ Back Plate
  5. jimmycloud said:
    In good condition, better with box and cables.

Are you still looking for a 590? I have an Asus model and am looking to upgrade.
  6. If you are looking for performance on a budget I'd recommend The 580. you can run them in sli for less than 300. Performance per dollar it is the best you can do right now.
  7. i still have an Overcloced or rather flashed 680 here, that is flashed to an gtx770 for sale, pm me if ur intrested or not.
  8. The 600 series and up doesn't have what he's looking for until you get to the titan and up basically, so 680/770 etc wont do him any good.
  9. I do not have a 590 but I do have a 580 1.5GB. Selling for $150. If you happen to able to find another you could SLI them and have better CUDA performance than a TITAN most likely.
  10. I Have a R9 280x if you don't end up finding the 590 and still need it
  11. got 2 gtx 670 ftw 2gb. $320 for both if you want them!
  12. or an evga 780 ftw 3gb for $320!
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Hot Deals Geforce Cable