Want a very good computer in rs5000 which can play atleast games coming in 5 years from now.

pranjal4angel

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014
I want a assembled pc in rs 50000 max to 52000. I don't want monitor, speakers, keyboard and mouse. After spending a day I myself made a PC given below :

Intel 3ghz LGA1150 core i5-4430
Asus Z87-K Motherboard
Kingston HyperX DDR3 8 GB
WD Blue WD10Zex 1 TB Internal
LG GH24NS95 DVD Burner

Asus NVIDIA GeForce GTX 650 TI BOOST 2GB
Corsair VS 550Watt SMPS

And a cabinet till rs 2000.

Please tell me that this will work and if not please give the best suggestions(No product from AMD PLZ!!!) in budget.

THANKS IN ADVANCE !!

pranjal4angel

Reputable
Apr 3, 2014

Sorry i am new to it. Well I can manage from least to mid settings after five years.
Thanks

All we can predict is that 5 years from now you'll be able to play new games that have hardware requirements similar to the current games (which is unlikely). It would be easier if your budget was thousands of dollars instead of being limited to US $850. It's easier to build a budget system that runs current games and upgrade when it no longer meets new games requirements.

Yea say for instance a 5 year old computer isnt going to play crysis 3 well at all or bf4 for that matter. A 2 maybe 3 year old computer can play current stuff on mid settings but 5 years is a big stretch on a small budget like you have. You WILL want product that can be overclocked in the future to help it keep up with software demands.

mohit9206

Distinguished
Instead of i5-4430 and 650Ti boost,go for FX-6300+R9 270.Better gpu will be more important for playing games in future than better cpu plus you can overclock the cpu in future.

steakjake

Reputable
Apr 7, 2014
No one knows how much more hardware demanding games will be in 5 years, just build something that will run current games great and upgrade in the future.