Your Top Gaming Utilities?

Greggzy

Honorable
Dec 27, 2013
Hey guys,
So I recently upgraded my setup and required a fresh windows 8 OS install. Trust me, it was well needed, XP was not cut out for newer games!

I was starting to install my games and started to wonder about utilities and it got me thinking. How many (helpful) utilities are out there for gamers and what are your essentials? Personally I use CC Cleaner, MSI afterburner and WinDirStat for different bits and pieces.

What do you guys see as being 100% necessary for a gaming PC or a new PC in general?

G

Fraps to show frame rate. AMD Drive to overclock ( only for AMD systems). Dont bother downloading utilities because they just make your pc slower when running as prosseces while gaming and take up space. Utilities are not nessesary in general just enjoy your time playing intead of screwing around in utilities.

mraudio

Honorable
Feb 28, 2012
The only one I use is MSI Afterburner even though my card came with EVGA Precision X which is just a prettier, less informative version of MSI Afterburner. MSI Afterburner overclocks my card and provides me with my OSD that I always run to monitor my temp, clocks, and frame rate.