Intel HD 4000

Sishke

Reputable
Apr 19, 2014
Hi all. I know this topic is quite old bit i have a problem or im just ignorent. I have Asus x55a laptop whit Intel Celeron Mobile Dual Core 1.7Ghz B820, 4GB DD3 1333Mhz and Intel HD 4000. I
know its not made or meant for gaming but i cant aford anything better. I know Intergrated GPU use RAM and i dont have dual chanel cuz i have only 1 port, i have aditional cooling system for CPU. I use Win 8.1 and my OS i preaty well optomized and managed ( i take good care of it ) cuz i dont wanna pay for OS every time something goes wrong. Like i sad i know its not built for gaming but i was able to run some prety GPU havy game ( low setting ofc ) and the older one i can berly run and they are not playable. I have premium acc on Game-Debate and i usualy chek req there and what confuses me is that the game i cant run ( acording to Game Debate ) i can run and otherwise. Now i dont know how much CPU can play a role on GPU preformance and im not sure if givin GPU more RAM ( dedicated ) will do some good. I know some games are just badly optimized and no matter the rig, they run badly, like Dark Soul where i have 15 FPS whithout DSFIX and DSFIX does nothing. I dont know should i trust Game Debate or do i do something wrong. The GPU is set for max performance in proprties and in batery mod also and CPU on 100% in batery mode whit active cooling ofc. I would wery much apriciate some advice or lecture. Tnx all