Is there a card that can work with this build and run 3 monitors?

notsovacuous

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013
I am currently searching for a GPU that will run off a stock PSU (~300w) and that will fit a micro ATX board and case. It need to run 3 monitors (22in) for simply business work: Microsoft office, websites, and the occasional program.

Are there card that can meet this criteria? I have no experience in going past 2 monitors, nor do I have any experience with dealing in minimum specs like office computers.

This is the motherboard: http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/document?docname=c01701270&cc=us&dlc=en&lc=en#N215

Any recommendations?

lowriderflow

Distinguished
the GTX 750 is your answer.
it uses very littly power, and supports 3 monitors, but you may need some adapters pending your monitor inputs.

there's no link for what motherboard you have, but virtually any motherboard has the PCI-E slot for a graphics card.

notsovacuous

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013

Sir, you are fast. I will give this card a look now.

+1, This is what I came here to say :)

I don't think it's possible to use the discrete and integrated GPUs at the same time.

notsovacuous

Honorable
Sep 30, 2013

You are right. It isn't for this motherboard. I checked.

I've done it on that exact same motherboard. It's an HP Pavilion AM2+ OEM motherboard made by Asus.

There is no reason to spend $150 for a GTX 750. The OP could purchase an HD 7750 for $100 or less and run it in Eyefinity if he is concerned with the on-board graphics.

Once again (as noted) it depends upon his monitor connections (and presumably there is at least one d-sub connection).