Looking for a Semi Gaming Laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Wick

Honorable
Apr 24, 2013
Ok, so, i'm in the market for a new laptop and i'm totally unsure of what's out there in terms of laptops. desktops are a different story though but regardless...
i'm looking for a semi gaming laptop that'll play all games at decent settings. not necessarily MAX across the board.. but enough to look good enough to not say, Omg this looks like it was made it the 90's (slight exaggeration :p) but i'm looking to pay no more than like 6-700 TOPS
so that means nothing super duper high tech i.e. Alienware. (i can't stand alienware anyway for personal reasons but whatevs lol) but yeah i don't wanna save up for too long otherwise i'll just get bored and impulse spend lol. anyway
what could i get for 6-700 USD that'll play games at decent settings?
Links would be cool if you got em
i frequently shop Newegg,Amazon & Tigerdirect, but that doesn't mean i'm not open to other online stores. doesn't need to be online though, hell i'll even do bestbuy if its a decent enough Laptop lol. sooo any suggestions would be cool
thanks In advance

alex01230

Honorable
Feb 10, 2014
yea dood g3t AleinWear lOlOL.. but in seriousness, look at XoticPC.com and sagernotebook.com. You can customize your own for a good price too. Good Luck.

alex01230

Honorable
Feb 10, 2014
ah I forgot about ASUS. I generally avoid them (no particular reason... :p) that is a good laptop but you will definitely not get 60+ gps on Ultra on BF4. You can run it on medium with no problems though! (maybe even with some Anti-Aliasing?)

Status
Not open for further replies.