Help! IST virus removed but somethings doesnt show.

rey3567

Honorable
Dec 21, 2013
Been around 2 weeks after i removed the IST cleaner virus i noticed that my program and features is not showing all my programs that i have installed. There is also a srv123 ad thing on my google chrome which pops up random links slowing down my progress in doing whatever i needed to do. Now my question is, is there anyway to fix these problems or do i have to do a full hdd reformat?

Please someone help. been bugging me for some time now.

The "ad thing" must be an adware that you have to remove... install Malwarebytes Antimalware and run it in full scan. If your system doesn't improve after that, do an online virus scan, and after that do a full virus scan with your installed antivirus. If still the problem isn't solved, insert the installation DVD disk or a USB drive with Win 7 installation files, and type in the search bar, "SFC /SCANNOW" (no quotes) to check your Windows for corrupted or missing files the virus may have trashed. If you don't have the installation media, do a SFC /VERIFYONLY to know if you need to replace system files at all.

best free online antivirus scanners
https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&hl=en-US&q=online%20antivirus%20scanners#hl=en&q=best+free+online+antivirus+scanners