Need help with CPU Dead Locks

Budhaditya Bose

Honorable
Jul 7, 2013
Hello! I am Mr, Bose from India. I need help with what's going on with my Rig. I am an intermediate Computer geek, So you don't have to break down everything. My Rig - Pentium Dual core 2.8Ghz G2010, 4 * 2 RAMs, 1 TB HDD, Nvidia GTX 650 GPU. Corsair VS550 PSU. Now what is happening from last month is, I am getting sudden PC Lockups or freezes. I can't open Task manager, Not able to move my mouse, PC wont shutdown when I press the power key for 1 sec. Only way is a hard reset. Another noticing feature is, If it happens when I am playing music or games, And when PC Locks up, it plays the last clip of sound in an infinite loop. But after restart, My PC runs fine for maybe 4 - 8 days. Today it happened again, and I checked the Event Viewer today. It says Unexpected shutdown at 6:30 AM, But it actually didn't My display was on and locked. 1 Event before that shutdown event there were 2 threads called Kernal-Processor-Power. I was viewing these after reset at 11 o clock. That means, My PC is running on COMA from 6:30 AM Onwards. I ran Memory Test with Mem test x86. CPU temp was normal in reference of India. What could it be guys? Processor is exactly 1 year old. Please help me out guys.

radekmm

Honorable
Apr 14, 2014
Is your CPU OCed ?
Because i had this problem with my e5300, i overclocked it too high and it often just freezes and plays the last sound in a loop until i restarted my desktop. Just underclock a little bit