Best Graphics Card for triple monitor high to max settings?

Echocookie

Reputable
Mar 12, 2014
Hey guys, I am planning a new system for triple monitor gaming, 3d animation, and other general use. I have most of the other parts, but I got stumped when it came to the graphics card. Could you guys suggest a graphics card that can play games on 3 monitors at high to maxed settings. I also need help picking out the monitors, so if you could suggest a good size monitor I can get 3 of that will work with the graphics card that would be great!
If you need any more info just ask! Thank you for any help and advice!

~Echo

Solution
Is run with 24" monitors, BenQ and Asus have some good ones, pair them with a 290x. Eyefinity has an easier time with multiple monitors than nvidia's surround according to reviews. If you want nvidia over AMD is say a 780ti, but your budget won't do that and monitors too, so you'd have to go for a gtx 780.

Echocookie

Reputable
Mar 12, 2014

The budget of my GPU all really depends on how much the monitors will cost. I would like to leave a little bit for a pretty good keyboard and mouse, so Id say 940 budget for both GPU and the monitors I am getting. This budget might and probably will change, but that is what it is as of now. The PSU I have picked out right now is an EVGA SuperNOVA NEX650G 650W 80+ Gold Fully Modular power supply. All my other parts come to 300w, so that leaves quite a bit of room as of wattage for a nice GPU. Thank you for your help!

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Is run with 24" monitors, BenQ and Asus have some good ones, pair them with a 290x. Eyefinity has an easier time with multiple monitors than nvidia's surround according to reviews. If you want nvidia over AMD is say a 780ti, but your budget won't do that and monitors too, so you'd have to go for a gtx 780.

Solution

Echocookie

Reputable
Mar 12, 2014

So, a 290X will run games on 3 24" monitors at high-maxed settings? Its fine if it would only do high settings, anything is better than what I have now :lol:

Easily.