why my ps3 graphics sucks???

Tags:
  • Video Games
  • Playstation
  • Systems
  • Graphics
Last response: in Video Games
April 27, 2014 5:04:30 AM

as compared to other ps3 systems i notice that my ps3 graphics are really bad . the menu is good but the game play is horrible . nfs rivals look very bad. plz help me

More about : ps3 graphics sucks

April 27, 2014 5:27:17 AM

Make sure your video output settings are correct. From the XMB (PS3's main menu) go to the settings column, go down to display settings. Under video output settings it should say "Current output resolution: (insert resolution)". If you are using an HDTV and an HDMI or component cable you could be using 1080 or 720p. If its 480 then you need to go into video output settings, select HDMI or Component / D-Terminal (whichever you are using), automatic and select yes when it appears on screen.

If you are using a non HDTV or a composite cable you won't be able to go above 480p. There is no other way to change video quality on a ps3 as far as I'm aware.
April 27, 2014 10:02:19 PM

FastGunna said:
Make sure your video output settings are correct. From the XMB (PS3's main menu) go to the settings column, go down to display settings. Under video output settings it should say "Current output resolution: (insert resolution)". If you are using an HDTV and an HDMI or component cable you could be using 1080 or 720p. If its 480 then you need to go into video output settings, select HDMI or Component / D-Terminal (whichever you are using), automatic and select yes when it appears on screen.

If you are using a non HDTV or a composite cable you won't be able to go above 480p. There is no other way to change video quality on a ps3 as far as I'm aware.

!