BEST GTX 770?! Which runs the coolest?!?

gavinbaird

Honorable
May 16, 2013
I am in the process of putting a 4K build together. I dont like any of the current gpus on the market for 4K gaming (need more power and vram). So i am simply going to put one gtx 770 as a temporary gpu and run all games at 1080p on the 4k monitor until some beefier gpus are released! So, i need to know which card MSI, EVGA, or Gigabyte, has the best stock cooler!

IF anyone has ran benchmarks and know of one that cools significantly better than the others I would love to hear about it!

These are the 3 cards i am considering! but happy to take any advice!

http://

THANK YOU SO MUCH

EPSFBPMOSF

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014

one said to me ASUS doesn't OC

MSI and EVGA do

NOW ... HOW to be sure of this info ?

also .. heard others say they can't break ASUS voltage lock.

Asus is the best overclocker because of its cooler, in order to overclock better you need to have a quality cooler to being with. The thermal barrier is hit much more often compared to the voltage barrier(if its ever hit).

EPSFBPMOSF

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014

Could you please, provide me with links so I see which 770 is best in OCing, for, MSI, ASUS and EVGA ?

Also, explain the thermal barrier please, is it a thermal system in the card which lock increasing voltage over the voltage set by ASUS ?

Does other cards have similar thermal system ?

EPSFBPMOSF

Reputable
Mar 31, 2014

I know these cards :p

i just don't know which one is best !!

also thanks for newegg links .. it has nice pictures which i have a closer look to the card and see more about the cooling system.