[WTS] Asus N56VZ used as a Desktop w/ Acer X203HD 20" 16:9 5ms

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollinD

Honorable
Aug 10, 2012
Asus N56VZ used as a Desktop w/ Acer X203HD 20" 16:9 5ms

Price: $320 USD shipped for just the laptop

Reason for sale: Need to buy a basic laptop for school.

Payment: PayPal, If you live in the SF Bay Area, you can come check it out in person.

Item location: Hayward, California, United States

Shipping: Local pickup, Postal service, UPS
International shipping: No
Handling time: Ships within next business day of receiving cleared payment

Specifications:
NVIDIA GT650M 2GB
Samsung 840 128GB SSD
Samsung Ram 16GB DDR3 1600mhz on 2x8GB Stick
Blu-Ray player
Intel 3630QM
Acer X203H 20"

I have an Asus N56VZ Gaming laptop computer I use as a desktop. I bought it brand new from Frys exactly 1 year ago. I bought it to play games but the laptop screen died 1 day after the warranty expired. I went to replace the 1080 screen and they wanted 180 to replace the screen, well over my budget. I removed the screen and made it into a "desktop" and used an external monitor, a Acer X203H 20". I would like another laptop, i really need it for school and don't use this as much. It runs really well and can play BF4 pretty well. The GT 650m is impressive.

I can run BF4, BF3, Diablo 3, Minecraft, Skyrim and any Steam(CS, DoD, TF2) games SMOOTHLY.
The Asus N56VZ has these parts in it.

NVIDIA GT650M 2GB
Samsung 840 128GB SSD
Samsung Ram 16GB DDR3 1600mhz on 2x8GB Stick
Blu-Ray player
Intel 3630QM
Acer X203H 20"

Here is the link to one: Notebooks & Ultrabooks - N56VZ

Fans have been kept clean of dust, computer has never been left on for periods of time and it runs great with the external monitor. The battery hold it's charge VERY well and Blu tooth, Wifi as well as all the USB ports(including the charger one) work perfectly.

I had to remove the screen because I cannot afford to replace it myself. I have the parts for it if you want to add the screen yourself but it costs 180. I ever had ANY problem with my laptop other then the screen dying.

What's included:
-Asus N56VZ (and original box w/screen hardware)
-Acer X203Hbd Black 20" 16:9 5ms Widescreen LCD Monitor w/Power Cord and DVI Cord

Feel free to email me if you interested.

MJznZoU.jpg

p9sa3LU.jpg

d6i5rfy.jpg

WhAUeDU.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.