are we in a drought of good games??

turboface20

Honorable
Feb 25, 2013
i mean, maybe im getting older but i havent been impressed with ANYTHING that has come out this year. . i like games like far cry 1 2 3 and blood dragon, skyrim metro 2033 crysis 1 2 3 counter strike.
alot of old fps games (i have shadow ops red mercury in the mail from 2004. whoohoo!!! )

i miss how simple games used to be. now they seem to just keep adding more and more features that honestly aren't all they're cracked up to be. it's all about making the cheapest crap they can find, its cool for a few months and its on the the next one. who's on board with more old school style games??

Solution
Bioshock: Infinite (EPISODE 2 released recently) is still a great game with a very good story...
ESO online (didnt play yet, but seems to be good)

sadly i have to agree that most of the new games are becoming more crappy.
there are no more such greats like Deus Ex, Halflife 2, Skyrim, Metro LL... hopefully something great and new will come soon...
Some are great, like Battlefield, GTA V, and Titanfall. Some are absolute crap, like Black Ops 2. There isn't new features, but I have to agree that storyline's starting to become crap.

I'm a fan of Splinter Cell (original)!

wrathofdragon

Distinguished
Nov 26, 2012
Bioshock: Infinite (EPISODE 2 released recently) is still a great game with a very good story...
ESO online (didnt play yet, but seems to be good)

sadly i have to agree that most of the new games are becoming more crappy.
there are no more such greats like Deus Ex, Halflife 2, Skyrim, Metro LL... hopefully something great and new will come soon...

Solution