Computer vs. Console

TMNuclear

Reputable
Apr 29, 2014
Hey all.

Ok. I'm pretty much a PC gamer since...ever.. I don't like consoles catching up with the high end capability of PC's and especially game industries limit their capabilities for making games exactly on these consoles. Anyhow, that's enough said about the graphics .Lets talk about the gameplay and community.

Since there is no way to tell which community is better, mature or friendlier, I just ask for your opinion: how do you describe the average community you are playing among and with what: PC or console?

Another thing. When playing competitive PC games, take any shooter game for example, some people shoot out having abnormal 20-0, 18-0, 25-2 and all kind of scores like that. Being skilled is a thing. But being able to *ape a whole server of players is beyond normal gifts. I played counter-stirke, battlefield and other less known shooters where people just shoot out having abnormal scores like that - especially when you know of yourself that you are a pretty good player, yet someone just beats you 50 times! With other words...VERY likely a hacker/cheater. If you are a console player, how is your experience with this?

Solution
1. Games are much more expensive on Consoles for the same exact game
2. You can't upgrade Consoles so you're stuck with it for 8 years (or until the "next gen" consoles come out)
3. You can upgrade a PC whenever you want to
4. 4K will be the standard in a few years and consoles cannot handle 4K though a powerful PC can, but by the time it does become the standard
5. Mods for various games, Minecraft, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead, etc. Consoles cannot do that
6. Emulators on PC *cough cough*
7. 60 FPS instead of 30 FPS
8. Looks better (if you have a powerful machine)
9. PC MASTER RACE
D

Deleted member 1300495

With consoles, there is always one guy in every server who is always being an annoying p*ick. You just have to tough it out and forget about it. But on the pc, there are a lot of hackers in servers that can harm your gaming experience. What you should o is play a game like arma 3 which is realistic and does not allow players to kill other players so easily.

well, any gaming community will always have immature, inappropriate members, pc or console. There isnt really much difference in the community, and hackers/cheaters will be present in both as well.

Feb 9, 2014
1. Games are much more expensive on Consoles for the same exact game
2. You can't upgrade Consoles so you're stuck with it for 8 years (or until the "next gen" consoles come out)
3. You can upgrade a PC whenever you want to
4. 4K will be the standard in a few years and consoles cannot handle 4K though a powerful PC can, but by the time it does become the standard
5. Mods for various games, Minecraft, Skyrim, Left 4 Dead, etc. Consoles cannot do that
6. Emulators on PC *cough cough*
7. 60 FPS instead of 30 FPS
8. Looks better (if you have a powerful machine)
9. PC MASTER RACE

Solution
D

Deleted member 1300495

Yeah, pcs will last longer than any console and soon console gaming will be obosolete