Loud Noise and Monitor Reads "No Signal"

AnthonyStew

Honorable
May 1, 2014
My Computer specs:
Motherboard: Gigabyte-(Not sure on the exact model right now, I will confirm it when I return home)
Processor: AMD Fx-8130 Eight-core processor 3.1 GHz
GPU: AMD 7850 HD 2gb
Memory: 8GB
PSU: Corsair 750watt bronze edition
Hard drives: 500gb WD Blue
1TB WD Black
Monitor: BenQ 23" 1080p HD

MY ISSUE:
So I have had this computer for almost a year now and have had almost no problems whatsoever. Occasionally my computer would shut off randomly maybe 1 every 2 weeks or so, and I made nothing of it (I thought it may just be a PSU problem, or something along those lines). Over the last week, I had started encountering this very frequently and it bothered me a lot, so I ordered a new hard drive and PSU. After researching what could possibly be causing this, I thought a new hard drive and PSU would solve it (My original PSU that came with the prebuilt newegg pc was a 400 watt PSU I believe).

I installed the new HDD WD 1TB black and the new Corsair 750 watt PSU a few days after the computer problems. Within the next day, I experienced the crashes again, and this really worried me. Yesterday I went and bought arctic silver 5 and some compressed air. I applied new thermal paste and cleaned out all the dust from the fans and what not. After 6 hours of smooth running, my computer did the same thing, but this time it was worse.

Problem: The fans revved up really loudly from what I could hear from my tower, and it sounded like a sound clip from the game I was playing was looping; and then the monitor went black and displayed "no signal detected". Usually, I could hold down the power button and restart it to turn it back on, but this time it didn't work.
I couldn't get my monitor to come back on after about 30 minutes of trying. I looked online for a solution, and they said to unplug everything for about 24 hours and then try again. (I haven't tried yet).

The problem seems to only occur when I am playing games. The game that it happens on more commonly than others is ARMA 2: DayZ Mod and DayZ Standalone. It also crashed on League of Legends.

I am currently unsure on what I should try next, if I am able to get my computer to start, are there some programs I can download to try to monitor my PC and see what might be causing this?

Should I try to install my OS on my new WD 1TB BLACK HDD and install my motherboard/video/sound drivers on a clean slate?

I have also read that it could be a memory issue, but since the fans are making a lot noise and the display goes out, I am thinking that it may be GPU related?

I use Speccy/gpu-z/and MSI afterburner to monitor my computer temperatures. NOTHING ON MY PC EVER GOES OVER 40 DEGREES CELSIUS. So I am 99.9% sure it isn't overheating related.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks.