How to Connect Three Monitors to a Geforce GTX 780ti?

I currently have three Dell 24" 1920x1080 monitors that I want to connect to my 780ti that I have ordered. I have noticed that it only contains One Dual Link DVI-I, One Dual Link DVI-D, One HDMI, and One DisplayPort. How would I be able to connect these to get full 1080p HD resolution out of all three monitors? Also, can someone explain the difference between DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI, and DisplayPort? I thought HDMI was the best that you can hook something up into for resolution. Also, what does Dual Link mean?
2 answers Last reply
More about connect monitors geforce gtx 780ti
  1. What interfaces do your monitors have? (HDMI/DVI/VGA/etc.)
  2. wolverine96 said:
    What interfaces do your monitors have? (HDMI/DVI/VGA/etc.)

I have a similar problem, I have three monitors *Samsung S24C550HL*, which I'm trying to connect through the ports in my 780ti. The ports on the monitors are HDMI and VGA. One monitors is working through VGA to DVI-I cable, and the other through HDMI on both sides. The Dvi-d port on the card isn't working, I've tried Dvi-d to VGA adapter *which I learnt later won't work* and I just got a Dvi-d to HDMI cable *which also won't work* I just wanna know should the cable I just got work the third monitor and if so why wouldn't the display be detected.
Ask a new question

Read More

Gtx Connection Monitors Geforce Graphics