Looking to buy a decent laptop

Frankenstein590

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013
Hey can someone help me buy a laptop, i don't want to buy something by my self again.. i bought this desktop computer from amazon and its horrible after a few months..

my budget is 500-900$
cheap is good .-.

I just want a laptop for playing some games and watching movies/shows.

Solution
What games in particular? You should at the minimum stick with an i5 processor and 4gb RAM.

Minimum
Minimum + RAM
Mid Level
Mid Level + RAM
High End

That last one is a really nice laptop that is on sale right now. If you can afford it I would highly recommend it.

You should pick the laptop that is best suited for you. The High end one will allow you to play current games without much trouble. The others will play most games but again this depends on the games you will be playing and whether or not they put a heavy load on the system.

Illumynization

Honorable
Nov 12, 2013
What games in particular? You should at the minimum stick with an i5 processor and 4gb RAM.

Minimum
Minimum + RAM
Mid Level
Mid Level + RAM
High End

That last one is a really nice laptop that is on sale right now. If you can afford it I would highly recommend it.

You should pick the laptop that is best suited for you. The High end one will allow you to play current games without much trouble. The others will play most games but again this depends on the games you will be playing and whether or not they put a heavy load on the system.

Solution

Frankenstein590

Honorable
Sep 14, 2013

I was looking around and Lenovo is having a sale.
getting this for around $820 with cuny discount

• 4th Generation Intel Core i7-4700MQ Processor (2.40GHz 1600MHz 6MB)
• Windows 8.1 64
• 14.0" HD+ Glossy LED Backlit with integrated camera (1600x900)
• NVIDIA GeForce GT755M GDDR5 2GB
• 8.0GB PC3-12800 DDR3L SDRAM 1600 MHz
• 1TB 5400 RPM
• DVD Recordable (Dual Layer)
• Intel Centrino Wireless N-2230
• Bluetooth Version 4.0
• One year
• Industry Standard Multi-touch 2 button touchpad
• 6 Cell 72 Watt Hour Lithium-Ion