Legacy Badges Disapeared

Idonno

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
About 6 (edit 4) of my legacy badges disappeared after selecting a new one (non-legacy) for my status.

I tried changing my status back to one of my two remaining legacy badges but the missing badges have not reappeared.

Solution
Hmm - that's an odd bug. I'll forward along to QA to investigate and see if they can replicate. They may be along on Monday when folks get back in to respond directly to you with more questions.

Idonno

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011

OK yea, that is strange I have 6 when I click my name above my avatar and only 2 when I select manage my profile from the drop-down.

Idonno

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011
I pretty sure I used to have my status set to "Overclocking veteran++ (Legacy)" which is no longer one of my choices.

In fact strangely enough out of the six legacy badges I have, the only legacy choices I can make (that show up when I select manage my profile) are the two (CPU veteran++ (Legacy) & Motherboards veteran++ (Legacy)) that correspond to my current expertise badges (Motherboard expert and CPUs expert).

Idonno

Distinguished
Jan 3, 2011

Well I haven't heard anything yet and the problem persists. I would think this is the kind of thing they would want to be on top of.
If this is happening to me and "Someone Somewhere" it's my guess that it's most likely happening to others as well.