Must play game!

Lanks

Reputable
May 10, 2014
MythofSoma - Click this Link and join in the carnage.

Hi guys.
Take a look at this game and I promise you'll love it. It's completely free and best of all it's NOT 'paytowin'.
You level off monsters to gain stats over your enemies, the more you level the more fun you have.
Level cap is 100 and no one has reached it yet, BE THE FIRST.

Why play this game:

- The Game Masters are very honest, legit and warm with the community.
- Guild vs Guild wars
- 2 Races - Human and Devil
- World vs World wars
- Constant PvP throughout the game
- 30 members per Guild
- Many different spells, monsters and maps
- Continuous updates making the game even more fun and competitive

Be a Devil and pick your profession: A Shining Knight, Fierce Warrior, Deadly Magician, Agile Archer, Master Swordsman, Untouchable Fighter.
But choose wisely as once you've chosen you can't go back.

Be a Human and switch through any weapon of your choosing get the best stats you can, level hard and be the best.

Good Luck and I hope to see you on the battlefield.

Awesome ingame screenshots

DOWNLOAD HERE

Looks interesting. Can it be played offline in any way if the servers are down, or is it purely another MMO? I'm not big on small MMOs, they tend to shut down with alarming regularity.

Ehm... Also I am not sure if you're breaking the rules or not by advertising here.

Lanks

Reputable
May 10, 2014
There is no offline mode, it is a standard MMO but the Game Masters are very active making the server very reliable, the server has been up for over 6 months now.
Also I don't mean to break any rules, I've just noticed people looking for a game to play on this forum and decided to give a little insight in the game I'm playing at the moment.

I might try it anyway, looks like a good way to pass time.

I only said it might be breaking rules because there have been a couple spammers here in the last couple days, and I had no idea if you were a real person or a spambot. :3