Connecting 3 screen ( 2 monitors + 1 TV) is this possible?

ComTechandME

Reputable
May 10, 2014
I will be making my first computer soon and before I set everything in stone I wanted to know if it is possible to do what I attend to do. I want to connect 2 monitors and 1 TV to my computer at the same time. The plan is to connect the monitors into the graphics card using DVI and the TV into the Graphics card as well using a HDMI cable. But I am not sure is this is possible or if the signals will somehow mess with each other.

Motherboard: Intel Desktop DH87MC with 8GB of RAM
Processor: i7-4770
Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 760 4GB

Solution

Hi. Maybe, but you may be disappointed with the performance. Best to do that with sli or Crossfire ( 2 cards ).

Hi. Maybe, but you may be disappointed with the performance. Best to do that with sli or Crossfire ( 2 cards ).

Solution

ComTechandME

Reputable
May 10, 2014
The TV will be mostly just for movies YouTube and other Streaming. I don't know if that affects anything? Why would I be disappointed with the performance how would I fix that?

It takes a lot to run two monitors in High res and the reason it is best to have two cards. I know of one running three monitors, but is also set up for either sli or Crossfire ( forgot which ). If you are only running one at a time, then one card should be fine.