Facebook,twitter,google icon dissapear! Cant log

HliasANT

Reputable
May 11, 2014
Hello i have a strange problem! i try log with my google account but when i pass the mouse over the facebook twitter google icons(upper right in site), that icons dissapear, so i cant log! Any idea why that happening?

HliasANT

Reputable
May 11, 2014
Well i cant press it, when the mouse is up from that buttons they dissapear before i could press it. I refresh the page they appear and again the same,
that buttons dissapear when i pass the mouse over that buttons, also when i pass the mouse over the publish button under the ask the comminity,
and right down in the forum there is also some buttons in the Subscribe tomshardware forum, i cant press them either they dissapear also.

I tried and other browsers and still the same, i cant understand how that happens!

HliasANT

Reputable
May 11, 2014
the buttons are like this.

81xu.png

after i pass the mouse over that buttons to press them they dissapear and its like this

yxxo.png

sou_38130

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012

Hi there,
I see what you mean, so let me explain how those links work.
On the page load those links to sign in through google and twitter and facebook are not really loaded, you can see them there, but the real calls are not made. now as you mouse over one of them to login, only at this moment the real call is made to load all the information that will allow you to login properly. so on mousing over one of those links you need to wait then you should see them back again.

Please let me know if you still can't login.

Thx

HliasANT

Reputable
May 11, 2014
hi, thanks for the answer, well today i have other problem! the buttons load when i mouse over but i cant press them, there are like just icons nothing happen when i press them.

HliasANT

Reputable
May 11, 2014
Well i think the problem is that these buttons are proloaded when i enter on site.
in home page the buttons are like this without mouse over

jk1t.png

but this is how the buttons must be after i mouse over and they have load.
Even when i refresh the page the buttons remain loaded.
thats happen only in home page

in the other tags like forum for example the buttons are normal

iyl1.png

when i mouse over they load and they look like the first page, but still cant press them.

yesterday was the same in main page just i couldnt see the buttons. today i can see them loaded but they dont do anything when i press

TRENDING THREADS