Gaming PC- Parting PC/4.4 GHZ AMD 9370, GPU- Gtx 780 PNY, 256 Sandisk SSD, Water cooling, 360 RAD, Large case, Sabertooth v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ltdjuice

Honorable
Jul 27, 2013
Title says it all. I just built this gaming pc about 3 months ago, however I need some cash rite now for college books, I did not gather the money as I was suppose too.

Paypal Accepted.
Delivery IRL too.
I am located in Southern California by OXNARD, and can drive up to Santa maria and up to Santa Monica.

IF you just want the GTX 780 or AMD 9370 cpu , then I will take the post down and sell the parts individually, as they are the hardest to sell.
If I get a couple requests for certain parts, then I will just go as PArting the PC

The entire Pc will be shipped in a box that came with the case. I will do the cheapest shipping since it weighs a lot, but I will get a tracking number.

The water cooling system is a 150 kit I found off the internet. I upgraded the Rad to a 360 copper XSPC. Black.

HAS keyboard and mouse included. I will also download Bf4 onto it on request, after I delete everything
I do have the boxes for every single component but I don't think I can stuff it in the box.

Anyway, the cpu has high end thermal paste. The case itself had a red led, but I took it off, it looks way better without lights inside. It looks really clean and shiny, you will see what I mean.

COMPONENT LIST AS Follows.

MotherBoard - ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0 AM3+

Software platform - WINDOWS 8.1

Memory - DDr3 8 gbs Red sticks 4*2

SSD - Sandisk 256 ssd

Water cooling kit plus rad worth about 200 used

Case - 100 dollar case

7 Fans in case, 4 red led Corsair

GPU - Gtx 780 pny 3gb

CPU- AMD 9370

Power supply- CX corsair 750w

Razer - mouse and keyboard

ASK any questions thanks PRICE IS for the system new was around 1700 with tax, im selling for 1299 OBO, THanks for you're time!

Do you guys think I will have a better chance of selling this pc as separate components?

photo32.jpg

photo23.jpg

photo12.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

photo3-3.jpg

photo31.jpg

photo13.jpg

photo1-3.jpg

arussian

Reputable
May 11, 2014
How much do you want for the motherboard? What is included with it? (IO sheild, original packaging, SATA cables etc..)

Sodeepop

Reputable
May 23, 2014
If you're willing to part out I'd like to buy the CPU, motherboard, memory, and psu. I may also be interested in your keyboard depending on the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.