Monitor recommendations for 3-screen high power gaming (SLI 2 x 4GB GTX 770s)

Zelotes202

Honorable
Nov 17, 2012
Building a new rig with intention of gaming on 3 monitors with vertical resolution of at least 1080. I'm confident that my CPU (either i5 or i7), memory (16GB) and SLI (2 x 4GB VRAM GTX 770s or possibly 780s, haven't decided yet), will be able to deliver on this front.

Now I just need to pick the screens. I am looking at 23" or greater (hoping to hit 27" but with good DPI).

Budget is not really an issue, I am splurging on this build. Putting about $1500 to $1800 inside the case so am thinking between $900 to $1100 for the screens (not including triple-mount, if applicable).

I have historically preferred Samsung brand for screens but the key features I need are obviously:

Resolution
Quality (color, contrast ratio, etc)
Thin-bezel
Mountable is a plus

P.S. Games I plan to play in this fashion include War Thunder, BF4, SWTOR, etc.

Zelotes202

Honorable
Nov 17, 2012
Thanks! I will look into those recommendations. I considered a larger display but I'm really wanting to have the multi-monitor wide-view gaming setup. So I would do triple-monitor or a really wide-screen single monitor.

Airm3n

Honorable
Mar 31, 2013
I run the vg248qe monitors from asus and really like them. Downside is that the bezels aren't nearly as small as others but for triple screen 3d gaming with surround I really enjoy it still. I just tuck the two side monitors in behind so i can only see the bezel off the single center screen. Run that with a single gtx titan and haven't had a single issue playing any games in 3d at high or ultra settings. Crysis 3 is the only one i had to turn down AA settings. The vram usage can get really high running triple screens though so just make sure you've got enough.