Man and Woman's Individual Responsibility?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Neat question Eh!

I guess God does have a sense of humor, no matter who your God actually is, and this is not about religion or any such thing as that, this is about man and woman's goal to leave their species behind marking planetary territory, until all resources to sustain life are literally used up!

When does the responsible approach to having children go completely out the window and when should a woman just keep her legs together if she doesn't have enough sense to control the sexual outcome!

Also the cave man attitude of the male leaving a trail of children behind as he continues on to the next conquest!

Is this just mass ignorance?

Or mans attempt to sink the planet, or maybe offset it's rotation!

"What the hell are you talking about Ry?"

I'm talking about government supported, female mass baby production, not trying to diss the female because the male is responsible as well, but the female actually bears the child the government now supports, (Which is actually We The People!)!

Or if supporting the child is not convenient to the couple they abort the child!

What is wrong with this picture! :pfff:

ctbaars

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2007
1. End all "family" based subsidies. Simple ones: Eliminate deduction for spouse, children. No welfare for additional children. No charitable deduction.
2. Make all abortion free and private at any stage. Make suicide legal and safe. But no government sponsored death penalty. However ...
3. We need a world war; Cold or otherwise. I'm not kidding. A little revolution now and then is good thing.
We were never responsible. Never will be logical.

musical marv

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2011
Confused???

Me or You?

Maybe I am confused?

It bothers me when the person in front of me in the grocery store pays for a Kings bounty of food with food stamps, (Including a massive amount of premium cut steaks!), then loads 2 carts of food into a brand new Mercedes?

That's partly, why I said, "What's wrong with this picture!"

It bothers me when young girls get pregnant like it's their duty to the world and the guy that got her pregnant has zero intentions of being a father and supporting the child he was responsible for, then the girl is supported by the government and the guy is out there seeking his next conquest.

Does the girl learn from this?

No!

She gets pregnant again from another guy?

Most learn from their mistakes!

But maybe there's more to it than that, and these types have learned how to manipulate the government on a massive scale, that we the tax payer, are paying for!

Yep, I'm confused alright!

This same woman ends up with 7 government supported children and she's never been married?

She is so frazzled she cannot control the brood she's brought into this world, and half end up in jail on some type of criminal charges from robbery to murder, all initially stemming from satisfying their drug needs!

Still supported by taxpayers even in jail!

You have some valid ideas, mixed with devastating!

Are you serious or joking?

ctbaars

Distinguished
Dec 16, 2007
1. Serious about tax reform. Economic conservatism.
2. Serious about governments hands off morality issues; Even though I personally don't agree with the first two I wrote.
3. I admit, badly written. Despair or a lack of motivation == Apathy. One thing I liked about Reagan was the Cheerleader to get us out of the Vietnam funk and depression (As an aside to that, there was a ramp-up of the Cold war)
"We were never responsible. Never will be logical." Extreme, yes. Better said a different way, probably. I'm not a politician.
-With food stamps, I have seen far more help than fraud to the poor coming from a mix of government-aid and private / personal stewardship.

Status
Not open for further replies.