Monitor getting no signal, but computer works perfectly fine

burn1nsun

Reputable
May 13, 2014
Hello, I have a big problem.
My computer was working fine and I have a brand new monitor that also was working completely fine.
But today I wanted to overclock my cpu from 3.7 to 3.9, which was my cpu`s max that it can be overclocked to.
Since i have a GIGABYTE GA-F2A55M-S1, I can use a program called Easy Tune6(Its a program made by gigabyte to overclock computers with gigabyte MB's) to overclock my computer. I downloaded it and then I used the automatic overclocking tool that it had and it required a restart so the effects can take change. So I restarted it and waited for a while while its booting up, then I heard the Windows log in sound means im supposed to be at my desktop already, but my monitor is on sleep mode and i cant get it out of sleep mode, cause when i restart my monitor it says no d-sub signal and going to sleep mode and restarting the computer doesnt help,i tried replugging the monitor which also didnt help and i tried 3 different monitors and i got the exact same problem with all of em, I have been looking for a fix for 4 hours now and i found nothing, and ive seen many idiotic posts where people have a similar problem and people tell them to go to startmenu and search that and revert the things they did before etc, but how the hell do you do that when you cant see what youre doing because you dont have signal in your monitor?
I tried to reset bios settings but i cant see what im doing so i dont know what i have to press and do..
It seems that the overclock worked but i just dont have signal in my monitor and i dont know how to fix it.
And before you say something like try using a hdmi cord for your monitor, note that i have a integrated mb cpu and gpu and my motherboard only has the vga hole in it. Please help me ! I seriously have to use my computer for work and I dont know what to do :/