Computer Build Comments

Do you think this is a computer that suits the needs?

• Yes

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

alphonsethe3

Reputable
May 13, 2014
Hello,

I recently received a computer build idea, and I wanted to make sure that it was ok. I am mainly using this computer to play games such as: Skyrim, Minecraft, League of Legends, any other steam related game. I will also use this computer for streaming and possible recording videos.
Is this build good? Please comment if it needs a little change?
http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3JxZp

Vitric9

Distinguished
Looks great...If you can get a Z97 chipset motherboard as it has a few extra features such as Sata Express....I am pretty sure they are going to replace Z87 at retailers sometime this year. And like anything it is binned so I imagine it slightly better than Z87 in most ways maybe It can even OC a bit better. If you can wait the Asus Z97 Maximus VII Hero may come down in price. but even if you get the Z87 "Hero" MB it is still a great Build. I would opt for an i7 though as Hyper-threading may be utilized by games in the near future...I did hear a few rumors that i5s will not be as efficient as an FX 8350 for Future titles with New APIs like DX12 and Mantle.

T-Bag

Reputable
May 4, 2014
A perfect build. It is pretty much the same like mine(started purchasing the components) except that you have i5 4670K while I got an i5 4670 and the mo-bo. Go for it!