Same threads are appearing all the time right now....

Vitric9

Distinguished
I can't seem to follow any threads except 3 which I looked into a few days ago....The same 3 even if I read them over and over yet still they appear to be unread. So it is hard to keep in touch with the posts and threads that I am trying to read unless I look for it manually which is annoying sometimes if I can't remember what I read.

Solution
Tracking should be good now, but notifications might take a bit of time to catch up. Additionally, devs are currently looking into a few issues related to this, including a problem clearing notifications. Shouldn't be too long before all the dust is cleared out and the technical hiccups here are rectified. Apologies again for the temporary inconvenience, guys.

-JP

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Hey there!

To echo what COLGeek said, we're aware of the issue, and are working speedily to resolve the problem. The team identified the issue yesterday and has been working on a solution. We're confident the fix will be along shortly. In the interim, please bear with us, and pardon the temporary issue.

-JP

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Hey there all,

A fix for the threads tracking issue has been pushed to the live servers, and the problem should be gone within a few minutes. The process is taking into account actions from yesterday, so there may be some short delay before you see your tracking take effect, but once the system catches up all should be well. You may also want to force a manual refresh with a Ctrl+F5.

Again, sorry for the temporary inconvenience. You may now resume your regularly scheduled thread tracking. :)

-JP

jpishgar

Splendid
Overlord Emeritus
Tracking should be good now, but notifications might take a bit of time to catch up. Additionally, devs are currently looking into a few issues related to this, including a problem clearing notifications. Shouldn't be too long before all the dust is cleared out and the technical hiccups here are rectified. Apologies again for the temporary inconvenience, guys.

-JP

Solution