Dual Monitor stand

Cosmin Gamer

Honorable
Aug 2, 2013

Im going to get the Acer one , when i asked if it will support , i didn't asked something because i thought it will be answerd , what i wanted to ask too it was , how will i put the monitors on the stand ? the stand is made for any kind of monitor ?

Usually there are mounting holes in the back of the monitor that match up with the mounting brackets of the stand.

on some monitors you need to take of the monitor stand to expose to the mounting holes.

Cosmin Gamer

Honorable
Aug 2, 2013

So.... i will be able to attach the acer monitor right ?

Kekoh

Reputable
Mar 21, 2014

I don't think so. A monitor needs to be VESA compatible to mount on the generic VESA stands. A monitor that is VESA compatible would say so on the product page, and the Acer does not say that.

VESA is a standardized mounting bracket. Usually cheaper monitors are not VESA compatible because they use their own stand that is incompatible with a VESA mount.

Amazon confirms no VESA mounts on the Acer, but the LG will work.
http://www.amazon.com/Acer-H236HL-bid-23-Inch-Widescreen/dp/B00AZMLIDQ

I got that exact monitor stand back in november, its nice and cheap compared to most dual screen mounts. Its stable, but make sure you crank down on the set screw that sets the height of the arms on the primary pole or your monitors will slowly drift downward. The arms definitely spread far enough for a pair of 27" screens, i have a pair of 24 and you could spread them at least 8 inches apart right now.