Best Gaming 27inch monitor for upto £230

Quinnsten

Honorable
May 15, 2014
I am looking for the best gaming monitor I can buy for no more than £230 for now lol. The cheaper the better I have found this http://www.ebuyer.com/390330-acer-g276hla-27-led-hdmi-monitor-um-hg6ee-a01 but I am unsure whether its a good gaming monitor or not any help people? much appreciated :).

EDITED:

I seen a list on a sticky forum I figured I would fill in below

1. What Is Your Country Of Origin? UK

2. What do you plan to do with this monitor? (ex. Games, Movie Watching, Photo Editing, etc.) Gaming

3. What resolution and screen size do you want? 1080

4. What refresh rate do you want? (ex. 60 hz , 70 hz.) 60-75hz

5. How much are you looking to spend? £230

6. Brands Preferred (ex. Samsung, Acer, Asus, AOC, HP, Viewsonic, etc. ) Best for the money

7. Brands Not Preferred (state reason why) Never used monitor always used HDTV so havnt a clue on best right now

8. Are You Buying More Than One Monitor? Nope just one

9. How Many Displays Can Your GPU Support Maximum? And what GPU and driver version are you using if applicable? 3GB Palit 780 GTX Super Jetstream but no interest in multiple-screens right now

10. What Port Do You Want To Connect To (ex. DVI-D, HDMI, etc). Either HDMI DVI-D or DisplayPort

11. Is This Monitor A Primary Display Or A Secondary Display? Primary

12. Is This A Secondary Display For A Laptop? Nope

Quinnsten

Honorable
May 15, 2014
I was looking at that asus one originally and considered pushing the budget for it but I am still undecided was hoping to see if anyone owns the acer one a mentioned above as the specs sound great but I wanna here someones experience with it is all but the asus one does sound great so I am temepted to push the budge for it. I have heard quite alot of criticism of negative comments about benq monitors tho not sure whether there true or not but I have seena few :S

thanks alot for your reply :)