Help choose between these Processor

Fr4xtal

Reputable
Mar 3, 2014
in my country we have and two cpu which is equally priced AMD A8 5600K and AMD Athlon X4 750K which is better for gaming?

They actually perform about the same, so I would recommend the Athlon X4 750K for the sake of efficiency. That's assuming you plan to get a video card as well, ofc.

If you're not getting a video card, then the A8 5600K would be better.

Snowplane77

Reputable
May 14, 2014
Both are decent processors but it depends on what you plan on doing with it. If you want to use the A8's onboard graphics then I would get the apu. If you plan on installing another graphics card then I would get the athlon. If you plan on overclocking either of these I would strongly recommend an aftermarket cooler like the coolermaster hyper 212 evo. If you plan on using the apu's graphics alone then I would also recommend some nice and fast ram since integrated graphics use the system ram and benefit from the extra speed, graphics cards have their own ram so the extra speed would not be necessary.

Fr4xtal

Reputable
Mar 3, 2014
thanks everbody im gonna take the athlon :D cheers and one thing will i get higher performance if i use the R9 270 or X edition over the GTX 760?