Which company is the best?

CheezPizza12345

Reputable
May 13, 2014
Hello again! I just got a great list of pc parts from an expert, and the only problem that I ran into was that there were so many different places of where to buy my parts. I really did not know which site was the best to buy them, so I ask here. Out of all of the experiences that you have had, which has been the best with? Newegg, NCIX.com, Amazon.com, mwav, SuperBiiz, OutletPC, TigerDirect.com, NICRO CENTER, B&H, Adorama, MacMall, PCM, or BestBuy?

Thanks

Solution
i personally buy most of my computer parts from newegg. they have great prices typically and i've never had an issue with them. i also have a microcenter local to me and if you can find a good price then its not a bad place to buy from. i've purchased loads of items from amazon but be aware that some items are not from amazon but people selling on the website (which isnt a bad thing... just check their ratings).

i havent dealt with ncix but i've heard good things and would suggest them. likewise i've heard good things about tigerdirect.

i have heard a few good words about b&h but havent purchased anything there myself.

i cant say anything about mwave, superbiz, outletpc, macmall, pcm or adorama.

i've purchased items at best buy...
i personally buy most of my computer parts from newegg. they have great prices typically and i've never had an issue with them. i also have a microcenter local to me and if you can find a good price then its not a bad place to buy from. i've purchased loads of items from amazon but be aware that some items are not from amazon but people selling on the website (which isnt a bad thing... just check their ratings).

i havent dealt with ncix but i've heard good things and would suggest them. likewise i've heard good things about tigerdirect.

i have heard a few good words about b&h but havent purchased anything there myself.

i cant say anything about mwave, superbiz, outletpc, macmall, pcm or adorama.

i've purchased items at best buy.. however their online store has mostly items from other companies. i'm not sure i would trust going that route... i would trust amazon much better since they will step in if the seller is unreasonable (if they sold you a bad item or something similar).

---

generally... i like purchasing things from as few vendors as possible even if it raises the price a bit. some like to get the absolute cheapest prices so shop everywhere. your call.

also dont forget ebay. some good prices sometimes. i bought a $140 cpu for $95 free shipping when it was on auction.

Solution

ToineF

Reputable
Apr 28, 2014
if you are from canada, I like to use shopbot.ca it's one of those sites that looks for all the electronic shops and looks for the best deal. Seriously I saved a lot of money with that.

I am sure there is some sort of website that does the same for your region.

Newegg has the best customer service and selection, hands down. Microcenter has iffy customer service and selection, but sometimes really nice prices, and in-store has HUGE savings.