Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Does Alienware laptop or Asus ROG laptop warranty cover internationally?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
Share
May 17, 2014 9:22:47 AM

So, I will be going back to Asia, and my uncle want to buy me an Alienware laptop or ASUS ROG laptop. But I'm worry that, if I bring it back to North America and it has problems and North America might not cover it, because i bought it in Asia. So does the warranty cover internationally or just where you bought it from?
May 17, 2014 9:31:49 AM

I am pretty sure that the warranty for laptops is international. You can check the warranty contract before you buy it.
May 17, 2014 9:45:25 AM

Hlias Anton said:
I am pretty sure that the warranty for laptops is international. You can check the warranty contract before you buy it.


thanks! Which laptop for gaming do you recommend? Asus ROG or Alienware or Razer? Does the dedicated graphic cards mean that I can upgrade from a GTX 770M to like a GTX 880M? Appreciate for you help.
Related resources
May 17, 2014 9:50:20 AM

Yes you can upgrade a dedicated GPU on a laptop. Ι dont have experience with the Laptops and i have 2 years + to check the Laptops market, so i dont have an answer on that.
May 17, 2014 11:34:39 AM

Hlias Anton said:
Yes you can upgrade a dedicated GPU on a laptop. Ι dont have experience with the Laptops and i have 2 years + to check the Laptops market, so i dont have an answer on that.


basically they can be upgraded like desktop right? Can I upgrade the CPU? sorry for so many questions
May 17, 2014 11:38:11 AM

I need helpz said:
Hlias Anton said:
Yes you can upgrade a dedicated GPU on a laptop. Ι dont have experience with the Laptops and i have 2 years + to check the Laptops market, so i dont have an answer on that.


basically they can be upgraded like desktop right? Can I upgrade the CPU? sorry for so many questions


Yes you can upgrade CPU, GPU, RAM
May 17, 2014 11:55:44 AM

Hlias Anton said:
I need helpz said:
Hlias Anton said:
Yes you can upgrade a dedicated GPU on a laptop. Ι dont have experience with the Laptops and i have 2 years + to check the Laptops market, so i dont have an answer on that.


basically they can be upgraded like desktop right? Can I upgrade the CPU? sorry for so many questions


Yes you can upgrade CPU, GPU, RAM

thank you so much
July 9, 2014 2:56:38 PM

Dude No.... That's not the case. You can only upgrade the HDD/SSD or RAM on an ASUS ROG laptop. I'm assuming you're talking about the G750 model.
It has both CPU and GPU soldered to it. It's not customizable. Get a Sager or MSI if you want to upgrade it sometime down the line.
!