Looking for Opinions/Recommendations on Custom Build.

CMCCStudent

Reputable
Mar 12, 2014
Hello everyone,

I am looking for some opinions on my custom build. Recommendations to swap parts for more reliable ones is welcome. If you do suggest a different part please just post that part. I don't have a parts preference as long as it is reliable and capable of handling the needs of this computer.
The budget I set aside is $3500 excluding the cost to change out the fans in the case. I have yet to pick new more reliable ones. I would like to Budget the fans around $100-$200, 5x140 mm & 3x230 mm fans is all I need, LED is fine as long as it doesn't cut the reliability of the fans, if a fan controller can fit into the fan budget I'm open to getting one.
Now onto the needs this system must meet: Gaming, Everyday, Coding, Light Video/Audio Editing, OS testing & use.
Main OS: Windows 8.1 Pro,

Other OS: 4 different Linux (Dual/Quad Boot on 1 HDD or 2 HDD).

Software: Microsoft Office 2013, Adobe Premiere Pro CS6, Bitdefender Antivirus Plus 2014, Variety of Linux Software, Roxio-RCRNXT2ENMBAM-Creator-NXT-2, I'm sure there is some I'm forgetting but for now those are the major Softwares that will be added right away.

Other Software/Programs: Java, C#, PHP, Ruby, Python, Objective-C, C++, etc.. Please bare in mind some of this software/programs I don't know, that is my girlfriends area, this will be a surprise build for her.

Windows 8.1 Pro will be on a separate HDD, the Linux will most likely be on 1 of the other the 1TB HDD or split with 2 Linux on 1 HDD & the other 2 on another. We have a home Data/media storage that will hold all the data long term.
Custom Computer Components

System: http://pcpartpicker.com/user/josh21/saved/#savedbuild_1111130 - Updated with recommendations.

Well I think that is about it, If there is anything else you need to know. Just let me know.

Thanks for all the opinions/recommendations in advance!