Games crashing after 15-30 min.

csabiCXZ

Reputable
May 18, 2014
So my problem is that every single game crashes after 15-30 min of gameplay.I play and then suddenly the game freezes, all I can do is to ALT-TAB to the desktop and sign-out then sign back in into windows so the game closes.I never had such problem in the past, this randomly appeared since like 2 days. I already formatted the HDD and reinstalled windows, also I reduced the overclock on both CPU and GPU back to stock but the problem still exists. I also checked my temps and everything seems fine, not even close to overheat.

csabiCXZ

Reputable
May 18, 2014
Well here are my specs:

FX8320
M5A97 R2.0
8GB Kingstone 1600Mhz
GTX 760 2GB
Seasonic S12ii 620W

I have this PC for about 8-9 months so it isn't that old. And the GPU drivers are the latest. 337.50

csabiCXZ

Reputable
May 18, 2014

Well no changes in hardware. The only change I can remember after which this whole problem started is installing Chivarly Medieval Warfare from steam, but I don't see how that can cause any trouble, plus I already reinstalled Windows since that so right now I have a fresh install with only the bare minimum and it still keeps crashing.

csabiCXZ

Reputable
May 18, 2014

Ok after testing around a bit I concluded that only "Steam Games" are crashing, no-steam games seem to run fine.
The event viewer says: "The Steam Client Service service terminated unexpectedly." Seems like this is the problem but I still don't know how to fix this...Reinstalled and updated steam to the latest beta version but the problem still persists.

Azizinum

Distinguished
May 18, 2014
could u tell what kind of games are u playing? check the game video setting from the inside , tell me about the FXAA + anti aliasing options "all setting prefered to be mentioned" .beside on the nvidia control panel , what options u have? cheers :)