Asus Maximus VI Formula & Corsair 760T, Do we need to use the Standoffs ?

Hello Guys, I am building my first Gaming Rig and thaks to tomshardware community i had no problem getting my configuration sorted.

So now i have bought all the components. This is the list.

1-CPU: Intel Core i7-4770K 3.5GHz Quad-Core Processor
2-CPU Cooler: Corsair HYDRO SERIES H100i
3-Motherboard: Asus Maximus VI Formula
5- Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" Solid State Disk
6-Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB Video Card
7-Power Supply: Corsair Professional Series HX750-
8-Monitor : Benq XL 2720Z
9-RAM : Corsair Dominator (8X2) 2133 Mhz
10-Cabinet : Corsair 760T white

Accessories
NZXT HUE
NZXT Sentry 2

So reading all you guys i decided i shall at least attempt to assemble the PC myself. I am a noob but i still did assemble it entirely on my own. I havent started it yet or connected it to power as my Memory is supposed to come today. But now i am little confused with the standoffs for the MOBO. So decided not to fire it up until and unless i find an answer to this.

Q: Maximus VI formula It does have the armour so do we still need the standoffs ?
At the risk of sounding stupid i have to admit i assembled the whole PC but not used the standoff because when i started assembling i noticed that all the USB and sound extensions were perfectly lined up with the I/o Panel when i just placed the card on the cabinet directly and i could see no way i can use the standoffs. Am i wrong or missing something here ?
2 answers Last reply
More about asus maximus formula corsair 760t standoffs
  1. If that case has standoffs already integral as part of the MB tray, no. Do not add any. The case should not have come with any if that were the situation.
  2. Csben said:
    choose 760t black edition better then white edition

? What makes it better ?
Ask a new question

Read More

CPUs Corsair