Now we are all even

Solution
The issue is one the development team is working on. Your progress has not been lost, so no worries there. :)
Please be patient with us during the temporary inconvenience of migrating to the new server.
-JP
I strongly expect so; I just don't know how soon.

It looks like the BAs themselves are still intact, it's just the stats that are screwed (probably the last month or two). I'm picking someone forgot to copy a certain couple of files or SQL tables, and they need to be either rebuilt from the other data or moved again.

I was going to make another thread about this:

So earlier today before the forum maintenance (or something like that), I had over 300 best solutions, three badges at master level and over 2700 total answers

When I came back, my 'solutions' -count is about 150, all my badges have been downgraded and I only have about 1400 total answers.

When I go to my 'tracked threads', all the threads are still there, but about half of them have 0 as the answer count. However, when I opened one of those threads, all the answers were still there.

For example, this thread: http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/answers/id-2147797/difference-laser-optical-mice.html

I posted an answer and got the solution, but in my tracked threads it says the thread has been answered 0 times.

So for some odd reason some posts are not being counted, even though they still exist.

UPDATE: The first thread that is affected by this is from 15th of this month. The odd thing is that I've lost for more answers than those threads had in them...

D

Deleted member 217926

This has happened a few times in the past and in one case even took a few weeks to resolve the best answer count if I remember correctly so everyone be patient and everything should be caught up soon. I don't think I lost anything this time around but I haven't been posting much lately.