Looking to buy a Monitor need help

MasterBlack

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2013
So I currently have my TV as a monitor that runs at 720p. Was thinking of getting a 1920 x 1080 monitor that could put on my desk. Can I have my graphics card hooked up to my tv and monitor at the same time without any issues?

Solution
here's 1. it's an ips monitor. think the only drawback is some people say something about glare. but I guess if you think about where you'll be positioning it it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

i also chose it because of it's size. I could have gotten a "21" inch but the size really isn't 21". I had small monitors and they just suck to sit behind.

a few more bucks would have made the search a little more rewarding.

so, IPS/response time/size. . acers are good. still keep one for myself for backup. should have it in a day and a half............ check tiger direct for price. they seem to ship these fast.......... use the phone for your order. tell them you can't read your screen it's too blurry to order. ...
here's 1. it's an ips monitor. think the only drawback is some people say something about glare. but I guess if you think about where you'll be positioning it it shouldn't be too much of a problem.

i also chose it because of it's size. I could have gotten a "21" inch but the size really isn't 21". I had small monitors and they just suck to sit behind.

a few more bucks would have made the search a little more rewarding.

so, IPS/response time/size. . acers are good. still keep one for myself for backup. should have it in a day and a half............ check tiger direct for price. they seem to ship these fast.......... use the phone for your order. tell them you can't read your screen it's too blurry to order. .........

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824009483

Solution